Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My xbox 360 wireless controller wont connect?

cwuwrestling

I just played it 10 mins ago. I turned it off. Went back to try to play again and my controller just blinks at me. I hit the connect button on both the xbox and controller and it doesn't sync. The weird thing is that when I push and hold the guide button when the xbox is turned off, it will turn on. So that means that they are synced....but it just wont work....grrrr....help please!I tried replacing the batteries but nothing seemed to workHitting the guide button didn't work either

Master3500

Maybe you should try changing the batteries. That normally helps with wireless things.~If you want to get free xbox 360 live points without using credit cards or mailing addresses, go here for instructions: 360livepoints.blogspot.com

Asaba

You can reboot the whole system and see if it stops. But if it doesn't work, then the console might have factory problems.

You should contact the customer service and hear what they would have to say about it and probably have it returned.