Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NCAA 08 Question for the XBOX 360?

Greg O

I am getting ready to try to get the XBOX Live points for building a 1 star program into a 6 star program. Which school would you suggest I use and why would they be easier to make into a 6 star program?

KPT_STYLE

Good question, I did this recently and used a few paramaters to make my decision. I wanted a school that I could recruit decent players at, and since most schools with a 1 star rating are poor in several categories, I narowed down my search to a school in either California, Texas or Florida so they could get local talent. I wound up picking SMU because they had very good ratings on a few other categories like Facilities and Acedemics as well. I was also trying to get my team invited into a BCS conference and I thought SMU would be a good fit for the Big 12. Good Luck.

Aida G

Banned
Damn I love this site although I am a spammer HALOTALK.COM RULES

boyspammer.jpg

Dawgpound7000

Ok you need to be banned. Advertising isnt allowed. At least it shouldnt be if there is no rule againts it. So just get out ho.