Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nobody can beat my friend at Halo Reach 1 v 1...?

Ninja Assassin!

My friend is the best at Halo Reach and there is a few that could beat him but not many. So if you think you can beat him i would really like to see it. Put your GT in your answers thx
Oh yeah forgot to mention that his GT is iTZz LJ and he plays MLG ALL THE TIME so if youre really beast then just dont. PS he a forerunner and has like +14,000 K/D

Regular Guy

I can FOR SURE. I've played MLG matches before, I'm 8 - 0 so far. GT is Darklonso, I'll play him sometime this week

Chibu

No one is unbeatable in any game. Your friend might be very good but he's yet to meet his equal or even his master in the game. I would never brag about how good I am in any game that plays 1v1.

Mimii

My friend is the best at Halo Reach and there is a few that could beat him but not many. So if you think you can beat him i would really like to see it. Put your GT in your answers thx
Oh yeah forgot to mention that his GT is iTZz LJ and he plays MLG ALL THE TIME so if youre really beast then just dont. PS he a forerunner and has like +14,000 K/D
I'm very sure that there are so many people who can beat your friend at his game. I think that if I take the game more seriously, I would equally beat him too. No one is unbeatable!!!

Hexagonian

I haven't met or friend or plays a 1 v 1 with him but I am very sure I could beat him hands down if we played Halo together.