Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On halo 3, why are people such losers?

David S

like, i play a game and everyone is just so good its not funny!!
they're probably losers in a basement, like 50 years old living with their mother.

jarred o

ROFLCOPTER!

I am really good at the games, but I only spend 1-5 hours a day playing it. The game is SOOOOOO easy. Also, most people that play the game are from ages 7-45. Mainly teenagers play it.

balthcat

Perhaps they saw some one using Yahoo Answers to make fun of them, instead of asking real questions, and became bitter, jaded, callous souls, bent on ruining your day.

Fish B

Fishbone is a 26 year old semi-pro gamer. Fishbone assures you that Fishbone lives WITH Fishbone's LONG TIME girlfriend whom Fishbone is expecting to marry in due time. Fishbone has long since moved out of home and Fishbone even has a full time job.Fishbone recommends on not complaining so much and practicing more. Fishbone assures you further that when you play more and spend less time on Yahoo answers contradicting yourself you may even hope to beat Fishbone one day on the Gaming circuit.

Snuggle Puss

They r so good cos they play it all the time. If u play more often then u'll be better than them lol. Its unlicky that they live in a basement with their mother LMAO!!! and a 50 year old wudn't be playing halo 3 hehehe