Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shield Grenade

MastermanAndy

Anyone else here intrigued by this? I cant wait, I think it will be a great addition, but I think they should make it a rare item, otherwise the game would be too easy :p

Donavin

Banned
well what i have heard about this new shield grenade, also known as the bubble bomb is used to withstand a massive blow, as seen in the commercial it withstood a wraiths blast, so in terms i believe these grenades will not be at all rare, or very common i believe it will be just like any other grenade, but little less than the common grenades. Many uses for this grenade may be used to with stand a scarab gun blast if one is present, withstand massive suppressive fire from the enemy, and protect yourself from incoming grenades.

Midnight

I think it looks awesome, when I saw it in the trailer i was shocked lol So I cant wait till I get to test it out :D

HaloMaster

The bubble bomb should be one of the best things about the new game. I'm really looking forward to the advantages that it will provide.

neol

But using of the shield grenade is going to reduce the action i guess. ?It would be rather too easy to beat them using them.

Donavin

Banned
No, it makes it a longer lasting, and great device to use in combat, for example say your shields are down, and another wraith shot is coming right at you.you activate it, you safe, and gives time to regenerate the shields.

gamer23

great item to have on this game for sure, but make it more rare i do agree with. that would make it a little more interesting.