Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy halo wars?

Tommy

I enjoy strategy games such as goblin commander and battle for middle earth, my friend said I wouldn't like this game... Any personal reviews someone can give me?
Thanks in advance!

Megatron

i think its a good game and there is alot of fun to be have ,here are some pros and cons

Pros:
-Cutscenes are Awesome and will make you feel like a bad ass
-smooth gameplay that is made only for the xbox 360 meaning that it was not just another port like the C&C series
-Whole array of casual and elite units from the halo series to take control of e.g. from the smallest grunt to the colossal scarab
-Story is intresting and innotive

Cons:
-multiplayer matches sometimes are kind of slow to start up and deploy some more elite units meaning all your really using are weak and common units
-nOObs on halo wars, most people on halo wars are fun and fair playing however there are a small amount who use all resources to warthog rush you and it gets annoying FAST
-Not alot of replayability