Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spartan from halo or a gear from gears of war?

Nathaniel

Would you rather be a Spartan from halo or a gear from gears of war?? A thing that I think would be awsome is a game with spartans fighting gears. I'd rather be a spartan bc of the armor. So just tell me whatd you'd rather be. Thanks for the answers!!!

Mark D

If i was gonna be a Spartan. I would rather be one from the books, animations and videos. They are the ones doing all the truly superhuman stuff. Don't forget the spartan 2's are re-engineered from the ground up. They are literal giants. Having been chemically and surgically augmented. Mjolner armor weighs 1000 pounds. From the video game perspective they could have made them a lot tougher. Especially on legendary! I like the gears too. The fact that they are ordinary people going up against insurmountable odds shows how human they are. But, while i am sure the Spartans would mop the floor with the Gears. I think Marcus and friends. Would give them the fight of their lives. Gears have access to some pretty nasty weaponry if you include the locust weapons. Gotta love the torque bow! Spartans are superhuman but they can still be killed. Ahh heck i'd still be a Spartan.