Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the Space on the side

Admin

Staff member
Yeah, I'm going to look into making a sidebar on the left (and maybe right) so I can have relevant links etc.

red_devil52

Ah alright. I was also thinking just now that perhaps you could have a blog or something to give the site an extra dimension? You could just post news or interesting things you've discovered about Halo?

Admin

Staff member
Since I'm a PHP coder, I may custom code a system where users can post their own articles about Halo.

Excess

What it should be is a massive ad box, saying: "TyphoonsVault, GFX Forum" or summin... ::D

and a blog :p

or summin, i duno. Lol.

Haha. A blog sounds like a decent idea. If you got a few people that don't mind posting an article every now and then, you could put them in their own group and let them have the title 'writer' or whatever under their name so they feel all special :lol: