Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What cell phone do you have?

bizwiz

Right now I am using an ericsson p900 as my cellphone which also doubles as my PDA and I never leave home without it :D

L337

Using a Nokia 6230i. Have been with it forever. Its so freaking slow. I need a change lol. Will probably go for a Nokia 6234 soon. Its so LOUD when it comes to playing songs. Thats the only reason I'm going for it :p

Dark Soul

I have a motorola razr and I blew my old one up. I have anger management issues lol.

Last edited:

aarathi

I have Nokia 1200 mobile phone. It is very small, cute and very user friendly. It has a option of flash light, astrology and even converters. I like this phone very much.

aarathy

I have Nokia 1200 mobile phone. It is very small, cute and very user friendly. It has a option of flash light, astrology and even converters. I like this phone very much.

Robertoo

I have always been making use of Samsung phones from my childhood. Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. It's one of the latest Samsung galaxy phones. It's sold around $1,300.

Jega

I'm making use of Tecno Camon 13. I wanted to buy Samsung Galaxy S22 but I couldn't afford it as it's cost over $1300.

Zuby

I'm making use of iPhone 13 Pro Max. I'm thinking about getting the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max and swap it with my iPhone 13.

Hexagonian

I'm currently using a tecno Camon 15 air and it doing most of the functions I would hope to get out of a good smartphone.

Shortie

At the moment I have the Huawei P30 Pro and I love it. I have had it for just over a year now and before that, my daughter had it for a year and it's still going strong. I feel I will probably have this phone for another year if not a little longer before I will need to upgrade. As long as I am on the latest Android update and the phone works fine and the apps I use work fine, then I will stick with it as long as I can.

Mimii

Currently, I'm making use of iPhone 13 Pro Max. It's one of the best smartphone apple product that I have used in years. I used to love using Samsung galaxy phones but since I started using iPhone 13 Pro Max, I'm never going back to android again.

Frostice

The smartphone which I'm making use of at the moment is iPhone 13 Pro Max. I also have Samsung Galaxy S21. They are both my favourite phone brand. I won't use any other phone that's not iPhone and Samsung.

Asaba

I have Nokia 3100 :eek:

I am stuck with it forever 💩 lol

What do you own?
I upgrade my smartphone every two years. I'm still using iPhone 13 Pro Max. In the next two years, I will upgrade to iPhone 16 Pro Max when it comes out.

Dori

I'm still making use of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. It's a very good phone. I've loved Samsung products for years. They are the best company with the same level with iPhone.