Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think about Halo 3, specifically the trailer?

Monty Python

What do you think Cortana's talking about? Have the Covenant taken over Earth or just where the Ark is? Was the ark under New Mombassa which would explain why the Covenat attacked there in Halo 2? I have my speculations and ideas but what do you think? Also does the ending to Halo 2 make more sense to you now like it does to me?
I didn't ask when it's coming out. Also the movie will have nithing to do with the game's release. And I know the trailer had no game footage so people stop giving me stupid answers!
I also think the forerunners could have been humans or looked like humans. Which would explain the Monitors calling people the reclaimers and acting like they've seen them before.

ASTROBOY 1138

Man do you have to see the mini documentary that bungie put out as well as IGN's view on the trailer really cool !!all your questions will be answered ... as far as what i think well the documentary put everything in prospective

Chris L

IDk , i just finished halo 2, 1 thing tho, my friends and i all think that the forerunners are human, Ne1 concur?

kfckiller06

I, don't know much about cortana, but I believe the Arbiter will go after the last profit. I believe the flood will attack Earth which will be Master Chief's job. I think the game is subtitled "Forerunner". Ironic, The last forerunners killed themselves to stop the flood.