Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is the max credits you can earn in halo reach online of 1 day?

xin

i'm planning to get xbox live and going to play halo for the first time with real people for the past 9 months i have been playing halo and got to the rank colonel grade 1 offline and i was really worried if bungie would ban me when i first log on becuz of the firefight i play i play all heretics with 4 shields but with 500 damage resitance and unlimited armour lock yeah i only do this mode because i think its fun being overpowered and such but will bungie think i am credit boosting becuz i play on ledgenary and get like 7-9k credits during each game with 2 sets and a total of 1 hour each game. i want to know how much credits i can earn in a day so i can keep away from being banned. because i worked hard on those credits and i am worried i have to earn them all again

thanks for your answers and help