Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite mode in Halo Infinite?

Shortie

If you are a big Halo player like myself you will know that there are quite a few game modes that you can choose from when it comes to playing online on Halo Infinite. If I remember rightly, you could choose a mode where you could play all modes it would select a random one before the match started so that you could try out all the modes if you wanted to whilst playing. Of all the modes that are available which one is your favorite?

Oddball is probably one of my favorites if I am honest, I love how fast-paced it is and how hectic it can get the more you are into the match. The last time I played it I remember it being a lot of fun but I haven't played it recently.

Igba

343 Industries took the time to put out the most popular mode on Halo Infinite. If you're still skeptical on which mode to play, watching this YouTube video is going to be very helpful for you in choosing your favorite mode.