Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what should i buy a ps3 or xbox 360 and why?

whataboutmehdi

if money is not a factor ps3 is definetly the choice...especailly if you have a psp...but if you worried about teh cash den get teh 360

Kid

Neither....I Personally Say Get The Wii....Or The New Psp Coming Out This September...Ps3 Is A Waste Of Cash And Basically The Same As A Psp And A Ps2 Combined...There's Only Like 3 Good Games For It....Don't Forget All The Recalls It Had...Xbox360 Is Ok But Its Old....Rumors Has It That There Is A New Nintendo Handheld Coming Out That's Supposed To Be Amazing....And Another Rumor That There's A Xbox Handheld Coming Out Called Xbox180....So I Suggest You Wait It Out....

leitoe

I agree, get awii, or the 360, ps3 is a waste, too much money for too little fun, Get the 360 limited halo 3 edition, its really cool

Dave B

I put my money into a 360. It's got more gamesAt present it's currently handling multi-platform games a lot better than the PS3Xbox Live can't be beat for online, yes you have to pay for it, but it works out at about £3 a month and is better than PSNYou can use it as a media hubIt's not a glorified version of duck hunt unlike the WiiIt's relatively cheapFor me the PS3 is way too expensive and is currently lacking the library of games that the 360 has and the Wii is just a gimmick. I've played many games on my brothers and they just aren't fun/interesting. I don't want to sit there and waggle my arms around to do stuff, I've been using controllers for the best part of 17 years and there's never been a problem with them. Plus the only decent games for the Wii are games that you've probably already played to death 5/10/15 years ago.