Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the base speed required to create a server

swapnil90

Hey

I have a 512 kpbs broadband connection..

Is it possible to create a lag free server using this connection ?? :helpsmilie:

Midnight

Probably not, a 2mb connection is probably the least you should use, I used to have so much lag on 512 connection.

Donavin

Banned
i got the like greatest internet ever, but it doesn't let people join the arena i make, thats why Ive been making a clan to get some people to open arena for me....

kanu123

Maybe you`ll be able to play without any major glitches on a 512k internet connection. You must have both good upload and download speeds else you`ll suffer serious lag. try to get members of your clan on same ISp so that you can get LAN like speeds

I think you will be able to play without much of a lag on a 512k connection. Try to keep your clan mates on the same ISP you will get lan like speeds with it.

Last edited:

neol

The cost of getting a 2mb connection would be quite high i guess especially in my paart of the world. Pity.