Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last Halo Game you played?

Hank

Just like the thread question asked guys, what's the last Halo Game that you played? I'm very sure that some people haven't played Halo Infinite yet but it's what I played last.

Nazzy

It's the same Halo Infinite that I have played last. I was too reluctant to get the game but in the end I was forced to buy it. I did enjoyed playing the game to be very honest.

Jega

It should be Halo 3 that I played last. I'm still thinking about buying Halo Infinite but I'm not sure if I would be interested in keeping up with the game's franchise.

Zuby

Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare was the last Halo game that I played. My brother have purchased Halo Infinite on his Xbox Series X and I will start playing it soon.

Mimii

I decided to mess around with my old Xbox console playing Halo 4. It was on my old Xbox One console that I played the game. My brother still have it on his Xbox 360.

Hexagonian

I decided to mess around with my old Xbox console playing Halo 4. It was on my old Xbox One console that I played the game. My brother still have it on his Xbox 360.
I haven't played the halo 4 I only played the halo wars 2 and halo wars Awakening.

Dori

It was Halo Infinite. I have always been updated when it comes to my playing of Halo video games. It's the Halo TV series of 2022 that I'm watching out for next. I can't miss it.

Tonny

It was Halo Infinite. I have always been updated when it comes to my playing of Halo video games. It's the Halo TV series of 2022 that I'm watching out for next. I can't miss it.
I completed playing Halo Infinite last month. I would have finished it long ago but I'm not the kind of person who rushes any of my game. I'm thinking about playing Bioshock Infinite now.