Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the most powerful gun in Halo Infinite?

Asaba

In my opinion, I would say that it's the M41 SPNKR that's the most powerful gun that I have used in playing Halo Infinite. Another one next would be S7 Sniper Riffle which each shot inflicts 1,000 damages.

Shortie

Many people I have spoken to have said the Needler is still one of the top guns in Halo Infinite but I guess that would only be for people who use the Needler. I myself do not tend to use the Needler as much as many do if I am honest. I haven't played Halo Infinite in a while though so I couldn't say right now which one I find the most powerful. That really is a game I need to get back on at some point.

Bumble

Having used all the big guns in Halo Infinite, it's very easy for me to arrive to the conclusion that it's M41 SPNKR Rocket Launcher that's the best weapon in Halo Infinite.

Mention any other gun that's better than M41 SPNKR Rocket Launcher, I'll wait 😉.