Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite TV series?

Bumble

Do you like watching TV series more than movies?

Which TV shows or TV series is your favourite that you really enjoyed watching?

House of The Dragon is by favorite TV series.

Shortie

I do like watching TV shows more than I do movies if I am honest as I feel that I can fit in time to watch TV shows whereas movies take a little longer and you would need more time for those. There is only a select amount of TV shows I do watch though so I only ever really watch them a few times a week.

Zuby

Some of my favorite TV shows are the following ;

Salem
Blacklist
The Last of Us

The Last of Us started streaming on 15th of January 2023. It's now in episode 3 and I have watched it all.

Flint

I have never watched any TV show that got me excited with how 24 got its hold on me. I'm pained so much because I don't get to watch Jack act again. It's why I had to go and watch his other TV show Designated Survivor.

Bawon

Power is my favourite TV series. I completed watching the Book 2 last week and it was very good. Now Tariq will know who stood behind him when he's going to war. I'm sure Tommy is going to back him up.

Nazzy

Prison Break is always going to be my favourite TV show. There are so many TV shows which I have seen but none of them had the level of suspense you get from watching Prison Break.

Jon1

I'm very surprised that no one have mentioned Game of Thrones. I haven't see any TV show that's better in everything from season 1 to the final season 8 than Game of Thrones. I've watched Game of Thrones more than 20x.

Dori

Some of my favorite TV shows are ;

1. Warrior Nun Season 1 & 2
2. Hijack
3. Stranger Things
4. Sherlock
5. Salem

Robertoo

Games of Thrones and House of the Dragon is my favourite TV shows. There's no TV shows I've watched which is better than Game of Thrones or House of the Dragon.