Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your soundtrack in Halo Wars 2?

Nazzy

For those whom have played Halo Wars 2 and really enjoyed playing the game, which of the soundtracks used in the game would be your favourite? I'm making a list of the best soundtracks used in the game.

Dori

One thing that they got so right in all Halo games is the soundtracks used in all Halo games. I can't say that the one's used in Halo Infinite is better than the one's used in Halo 5 : Guardians or Halo 3 : ODST etc. They are all good.

Zuby

One thing that they got so right in all Halo games is the soundtracks used in all Halo games. I can't say that the one's used in Halo Infinite is better than the one's used in Halo 5 : Guardians or Halo 3 : ODST etc. They are all good.
You're right about that Halo 5 : Guardians soundtracks. They were so good that you can't play the game without them. It's what made the game very complete.

Igba

Personally, I don't have any favorite one when it comes to soundtrack used in Halo Wars 2 because I love all of them. I can't bring myself to choose any one above the other as my favorite. They are all great soundtracks.

Asaba

Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix (Marty O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori) will be my favourite halo soundtrack of all the soundtracks used in the game/movie/TV show. What sets it apart is the Salvatori's guitar solos which make it a theme song for all FPS gamers from 2004 onwards.