Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you from?

Tadd

Hi there,

I am posting this from the U.K.

Where do you come from? Where are you from? Where do you live? What place do you live in? What's your country?

P.S. I am expecting different answers for the above questions! :chinese:

kim

I am from L.A., united states, earth, solar sytem, milky way. You won't get lost! :clown:

bizwiz

I am from the wonderful islands of the Philippines. It's a nice place to visit with lots of places with sun and sand.

aarathy

I am from Kerala state of India country. Kerala is popularly known as God's own country. It is the land vivid and beautiful landscapes. The state is studded with green paddy fields, lush green coconut trees, sandy beaches. Now i am working in a IT firm after my study. I invite you all to see the natural beauty of my land Kerala.

Jega

I'm from Northampton.

But I'm currently living in Canada. Canada is a very beautiful country and I would love to spend the rest of my life here.