Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I let Bungie/Microsoft/Fox know I want a Halo movie?

Jonathan

i know theres been alot of rumors about a Halo movie going around. i just wanna know if there is an official petition to sign, or what, so they know how many people want this to happen.
i know that they are already "planning" to make one, but its been off and on for years now.. how do i encourage them that they have my $30. (i would c it in IMAX 3D)

Interrobang

It would be a futile effort. They already plan on making one. They've been planning to make one for like 6 years now. Seeing as it's potentially their biggest franchise, they're probably playing it safe.

Originally, Neil Blomkamp was going to helm the project, but, since it was his first feature, they backed down.

The powers that be say that a movie will inevitably happen. It's just a matter of time.

Interrobang

It would be a futile effort. They already plan on making one. They've been planning to make one for like 6 years now. Seeing as it's potentially their biggest franchise, they're probably playing it safe.

Originally, Neil Blomkamp was going to helm the project, but, since it was his first feature, they backed down.

The powers that be say that a movie will inevitably happen. It's just a matter of time.