Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which games are you looking forward to the most?

Dawgpound7000

Here are the games that I am looking forward to the most:

Halo 3-no brainer
Madden 08-maybe will be better b/c of All Pro Football 2K8
NASCAR 08-1st NASCAR game for the 360
GTA 4-will be getting this one for sure
NCAA Football 08-nothing like college football

Well there are more games, but I cant seem to think of em right now.

So which games are you looking forward to?

HaloDude23

Halo 3 & GTA 4 as well. Although Saints Row has pretty much fed my GTA hunger. However, GTA 4 will probably be better, and from the trailers it looks pretty good. Out of the two, I'm looking forward to Halo 3 more though, only because of multiplayer. I doubt GTA 4 will have multiplayer, and even if it does, it won't be as good as Halo 3, unless they added some death match mode. Then maybe, they did that for the PC with this 3rd party add-on, which was pretty cool.

Cicero

Im hunting for GTA 4 too. I love the PS2 Gtas, will try it with Xbox :D Im a big fan of that cool game. Favourite place - Police stations :p

PHPManiac

GTA 4 should be great. I have clocked every single GTA game that has been released so I am looking forward to GTA 4 to clock that within 2 weeks aswell. Obviously I'll be playing on a PS3 instead of a Xbox 360 because I don't own one anymore after selling mine for a quick raise.