Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is better HAlo 3 or Modern Warfare 2?

Aj F

two of my friends keep on saying halo 3 is better and everytime this comes up they have a big arguement.but everyone eles plays Mw2 Including me. can you give me an answer and why which one is better so my friends can shut up.

Tits

if u have friends rnd Halo 3 is the funnest game coz of the co-op n online co-op. but it still get boring fast. MW2 is awesome soooooooo much better than Halo 3

Amait B

it depends on what type of games you prefer, i personally think that the gameplay of MW2 is alot better than the gameplay of halo 3. Which is why my halo game is now hardly ever played, whereas with MW2 its alot better as theres alot more stuff to do: like the ranks are easier and understandable online, special ops and the campaign is also brilliant, so long as u enjoy the story of the game.

bmskeet

I like halo 3 better for the online multi-player, but modern warfare better for the campaign and co-op.

brett c

seriousally? they think halo 3 is better then modern warfare 2? XD that is the dumbest thing ive herd all week, its not even a close one, modern warfare 2 compeletly destroys halo 3 50 times over and still has awesomeness to spair LMAO modern warfare 2 is currently the best game out, halo dosnt even compair.