Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Pack?

Donavin

Banned
Legendary edition all the way, but please stop creating new posts of this topic we already have 4 I believe, that can be renewed if you just post on them instead of creating knew ones ty.

Donavin

Banned
No thats not what you should just get the legendary version regardless of the helmet, because it isn't big enough to fit your head, and legendary, is more for people that like to know how the game was made, and contains videos of rvsb also know as red vs. blue, and im in it, as my pix shows caboose! jk im just a really big fan of caboose, and my bro is of sarge, okay back to subject, don't just buy it for the helmet, it isn't worth it!

Darkstealth

It was just an opinion :D

I know the helmet doesnt fit but it will be a cool thing to have but, if you think about it.$100 for a videogame is too much, even if it does have other features

gamer23

I think i posted on a thread like this already. i am gonna buy the legendary one. i mean last halo in the trilogy gotta have it.