Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who all is waiting for Halo 3 and why?

weapondrift

ok on a scale of one to ten (ten being "wont sleep because of anxiety") who all is ready for H3? People I know are missing school for this game. I will be missing work LOL. Secondly while your answering my question...are you more worked up about the online games or the story? Im ready to see what happens with Cortana after she hacked the Covenet D-base and got chased by their A.I.

Connor

I don't really know what the game is like but I would rate it a 9. I played the demo of Halo 3 online and it was way better than Halo 2 or Halo 1. There are many new maps and weapons and the online gameplay will be extreme. I myself am worked up on the online gameplay.

ShadowBane

Yea! Another hardcore Halo fan. On your scoreboard i would have to be an 11. :)I can't wait, storyline sounds amazing, its got better graphics, new weapons, levels, vehicles..4 player coop. I preordered already..

jscorpion1120

I would say about an 8 on the scale because right now I am playing World of Warcraft. Nevertheless, I am very excited about Halo 3 because of some of the features: Online Co-op, xbox live ranking system, achievements, and so much more.I won't lose any sleep over it but I am definitely going to play it as soon as I can.

U LIKE BOIZZZ

Halo is overrated because Halo 3 graphics, from Halo 2 to the Halo 3 beta, the graphics didn't change, only thing would be the campaign, a few guns and the maps. I give it a thumbs down.

Tonny

Halo games have been my favourite game's franchise series. I love the shooting person of the game it was why I couldn't stop playing it. It's the same thing with Fortnite too for me. I pre ordered Halo 3 too.