Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos keeping track of all the halo games and movies coming out?

Tracy

Iv been a halo fan since the first xbox game came out "combat evolved"
But i want to know where the idea started, from a book maybe? when did the first thing to do with halo come out?

To all the major halo fans out there, Give me a list of both movies that were made, and the games and sequels like (halo 3 odst, halo:reach, halo wars,)

would be a great help, cheers

Scott

As far as I know it was the original work of Bungie. They then made the books, animated shorts, etc. Do some sloughing around Bungie's website and Halo: Combat Evolved web page on IGN. This will lead you to the most correct answer.

Chris D

okay i was little when halo CE came out but yeah i was a fan too, it just started as an average game and escalated to what it is today, try going to halopedia (google it and youll find it) its like the data base of all things halo, ps have you seen the new animie series called halo legends, its good lookit up on youtube, while you doing that look up halo3 movie, forgotten spartans, its a fan made machima but its actually the closest thing to a halo movie ever. whatch all the parts and it gets betta and betta trust me.

Shiek

As for all the Halo video games, I have been following up on all of them and played them all. The last one which came out was Halo Infinite Season 3. I started playing it last month and it's been all fun. As for the Halo movies, I'm not updated on it.