Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do the covenant want the ark Halo odst - halo 3?

Yung Jt G

I owned halo 2 halo 3 and odst . I hated halo so bad and thought it was a overrated peice of s h i t but after playing odst i love the halo storyline . ODST made me a halo fan . All annoying things from old halos like the music and the gay main character master cheif were taken away by the awesome humanish less sci fi story of odst with its cool music and 34 levels in total ( 10 firefight ,21 halo 3, and 3 halo mythic disk) But since i hated the others i didnt pay attenttion to the story , but being intrested in odst i beat it 4 times, found all audiophiles and , saw legendary ending . It combines with halo 3 story so i wondered why the covenent want to find the ark which must be near new Mombasa . And why they need the engineer to do it .I also want gamertags for fire fight

Slik87

the ark is the control station for the Halo weapon system. the portal is on earth. as for engineers if you have an understanding of what they are its as simple as that. they live to work on things, and understand technology around them, you give them some time alone with anything they will learn how to work it from nothing.

if you like the games i recommend reading the books also

i know cause i play but you can also find it on the wiki below

dude

i have played halo 1,2, & 3. The covenant have a religion where they want to destroy the universe by activating the halo rings. And so Earth obviously wants to stop that.