Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will HALO 3 be the best game ever released?

Redeemer

It sure could be, even though I don't know what's gonna be featured in it. I'm not anticipating it, which is a good thing because I have other things to worry about it. When it comes out, I'll play it for sure!

Joseph O

This one is really up to you so grab an Xbox and play halo 1 and halo 2 see what you think some people like it some people hate it. It depends on what you like my view is that it will be the best game for a few months or years. hope this helps

TheTrueHaloGod

**** YEAA! AND **** BIOSHOCK, THAT GAY ASS GAME. Ayo, take it from me: you see Chiefs face, the weapons are better and are classic and new, the most twisting storyline, best multiplayer customization out of the halo trilogy and so much more excellent features. So my advice to you is to spend your money on Halo 3 and not Bioshock. Oh, and BETA it not as good as as the real game.

Igba

I really enjoyed playing Halo 3. It's definitely amongst the best Halo games that's ever been released.

But Halo Infinite would be my favourite and best Halo games.

Hexagonian

Halo 3 won times game of the year award and it was a well deserved award since the video game performed tremendously well.

Mimii

There's no way Halo 3 would be considered the best release of all the Halo Games that's been released.

Halo Infinite is definitely better than Halo 3 from my experience with playing both of the video games.

Asaba

Halo 3 is a good shooting game at its time of release but it doesn't make it the best game to be ever released. I still know a few shooting games that were better than Halo 3 but it doesn't make it a bad game.

Dori

There's no way Halo would be the best video game ever released. It's not even on the same level with games like Elden Ring, God War Ragnarok and so many other games.