Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will This Game Be Good?

Dawgpound7000

What I have read and heard is that it will be a RTS game. I also heard that it will not be made by Bungie. If you want to learn a lot about it you should head on over to xbox.com and look at the Halo Wars forum. Xbox.com usually has some great info on games.

$Haim$

Not much info is released about it but you can hover over xbox.com and get some useful info from the members there.

Portalise

It is going to be very good, from what I have heard its going to be much better than the first and second ones. You will be able to find out more when our main site is released.

The trailer definitely gave me the idea that this would be a great game, but these days you can never tell from the advertising campaign alone. I have high hopes but only so-so expectations.

Overkill

Well frankly the halo wars trailer was EPIC. Im so desperate for this game.
Gotta agree with you though 365, about the advertising and the hopes-expectations scenario.

bizwiz

I would love to play HALO as a RTS since I think this will translate well. The video looks good as gives me an idea of what the finish product will look like.