Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone like to start a new Halo reach "FouL" Clan?

That Person

will anyone like to start one? The clan tag is "FouL" it matches my xbox live screen name which is "Nasty Body Oder" Oder with an "e". i want this te be a very odd and weird clan, something different rather than some of these other common ones called "K.I.A" or Superkillers , some bogus name like that. FouL stands for what the word means, Foul.

Frozty

If you go to the Halo Reach forums on Bungie.net then you would probably get an overwhelming response. You might not get as many on here.

levi d

if your looking for a odd and weard clan join mine its called R.I.P lol it stands for "rediculusly insane players" we goof around and do what we want but! we are serious about compotition so dont slack off...yes i take it to seriously but who gives a shit if we win we get money lol