Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XBOX 360 conroller help?

Craig F

Hi, well I wanna play some xbox 360 live, but now my controllers whenever I turn them on they are flashing green on and off, what is the deal? I just tried putting new batteries in both of them and still not working, please help!

Michael L

new controllers need to be "synced" to the console for use. 1. press the guide button on the controller you want to connect(the bix X button in the middle)then press the small round button on the front of the xbox 360 console (the button has a round symbol with 3 parallel wavy lines)Then press the small button on the top of the controller(next to the connector for the play and charge kit)wait for the lights to stop blinking, and then you should be okay.

Dawgpound7000

Its probably against forum rules to be advertising so dont do it anymore. If you continue you possible could be banned.

Shiek

Hi, well I wanna play some xbox 360 live, but now my controllers whenever I turn them on they are flashing green on and off, what is the deal? I just tried putting new batteries in both of them and still not working, please help!
I have never had such problems with my Xbox 360 console controllers back in the days when I was still playing on it console. So, I'm not even sure what's going to work and what won't work for you in this case. Try and find some solutions on YouTube. You might find something that would help.