Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox live questions

Gareth

Hey,

I have been thinking of getting Xbox live so i can play gears of war.

How much does it cost.
Is it hard to install.
How long does it take before it gets to me.

Thankoooo :cool2:

2Good4U

u need wireless internet like bellsouth dsl to play on live .When u create an account u have 30 day free membership gold.After that u have siler .Silver lets u play most multiplayer games but u dont get to download most stuff.I think u can play Gears with silver but i might be wrong.U can also go to wal-mart and buy a 1 year xbox live card for about 60$.Its gold addition so u can do whatever u want if u get that.

Admin

Staff member
Gareth doesn't come from the USA, therefore there's no Wal-Mart. Where would he get his xbl cards from then.

Dawgpound7000

Here is what you are gonna need:
-A high speed internet-cable, dsl, etc.
-The cost of xbox live ranges from like $7.99-$59.99(prices may not be exact but are probably close)
-You can buy a subscription for xbox live when you connect. You can just pay with a credit card.
-If you want to download any thing you are going to need Microsoft Points.(some things are free to download but most arnt free)
-Your prices for Microsoft points range from $6.25-$59.99 or higher depending on how many you buy. I just recently bought 500 Microsoft points for $6.25

*All prices are in US dollars.
*If you have any more questions I will be happy to help you.

mnjogi

Xbox guestions

Hi , You need High Speed internat 5.00and above which can be very very good u can play games comfotable .As the games are nice and cool

PMC

£39.99 a Year here is the RRP.

It's EASY as hell to set up.

And, it's activated instantly.