Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your opinion on the Xbox 360 exclusive game "Halo Reach"?

Bailey

The game has not yet been released in Australia. (Where I live) And I want opinions from gamers what they think about the period of time between the the revealing of the game and the releasing. Is it all its hipped up for? Or is it just over dramatic and not going to be as good as it seems? I'm a halo fan and unfortunately I never got around to playing the Multilayer beta. I just want peoples opinion on what they think about the wait for the game. Even if you are from a different country and the game is already out.

I was a Huge fan of Halo 3. people tell me that Reach is alright, but doesn't out-do Halo 3. Reach does have better "graphics" as if needed..right. but anyways, when i get my new xbox 360 im just re-buying Halo 3 (in the hopes it doesn't go off xbox live soon).

wontonsoup

I used to like the series a lot with the exception of the second one. I think Reach looks exactly like halo 3 except with some tweaks to be honest. Save your money for dead space 2 or some other potentially great games coming up within a year.

Apotheosis001

The beta proved to me that Bungie is going to release the Halo killer, which can only be done by a halo game. True skill is out, The BR is gone, I can play campaign and get my levels that way, only four online achievements (big plus for me hate getting a perfection on a map pack they don't have in MM)
the armory (oh so many things custom legs, arms, what not and attachments to those pieces)

Vehicles are now easier to destroy (kinda pointless to get in one, but atleast you can kill the things now) The network coding is boosted so less lag which makes any game better.

bungie.net always has information, youtube can help you out if you have any qualms.

I'm getting reach, and I'm getting all the swag for pre-order :3

Mason

Ive pre-ordered my edition yestarday. I think it will be awesome considering that firefight is back. Muliplayer will probably more insane then ever and considering this is Bungies last "Halo" game. Oh and by the way, people who say it sucks probably like MW2.

Anthony

The Halo series is just ridiculous. It is a cool idea, but they butchered it. The snipers are like 20 feet long. Do people actually think that is cool? Ha. If that is what future war in games looks like then I want to stay in the past!

Artist 8

IMHO its gonna b a gr8 game. If u checked out the E3 demo, you saw not only a cracking display of action, which looked both intense and immersive, but you also saw a fight scene in space with ships blasting each other into oblivion. The graphics have had an overhaul and the game looks and feels much better now, especially in terms of the weapons. Speaking of weapons, there are new ones in the game, like a plasma grenade launcher, which shoots up to 4 homing plasma grenades upon your target after a brief lock-on period, a laser designator of sorts to call in some sort of strike or support and a rifle that fires a continuous beam of energy. The new power-ups, or armor abilities, are fun and interesting to experiment with. The vehicles are about the same, as far as i could tell from the beta, but i believe that there will be some new ones. There are several new multiplayer game modes as well and the ones that were already there have been improved. For instance, the forge mode is set to be changed to an extent. Moreover, the Firefight mode introduced in Halo 3: ODST is back, but with massive improvements, the most notable one so far being that the Wraiths are driveable without glitching.

PLEASE best this. I spent loads of time gaining this knowledge and am now passing it down to you for free. You must agree that I deserve Best Answer.