Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you started planning for Halloween 2024 yet?

Shortie

I can't believe how fast this year is going at the moment, it's crazy to think we are in June already. It got me thinking just how close we are to it being Halloween again and I wondered if some people had started planning for Halloween.

I tend only to do little things for Halloween so I don't start planning yet. Have you started planning for Halloween yet?

UniqueSara

Over here, there's nothing like Halloween. Yeah, we have our own method of celebrating and Halloween wasn't part of them. I always watch Halloween movies and that's where I learnt how it is done.

Halloween is coming soon and I am eagerly waiting for the newest movie that I will watch about it.

Shortie

Over here, there's nothing like Halloween. Yeah, we have our own method of celebrating and Halloween wasn't part of them. I always watch Halloween movies and that's where I learnt how it is done.

Halloween is coming soon and I am eagerly waiting for the newest movie that I will watch about it.
I find that Halloween is a perfect time to sit and watch anything horror-related.

I and my kids started each year watching our favourite YouTubers who create their own ghost hunts for YouTube, which has been great to watch every Halloween.