Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhones

Shortie

I at the moment have an Android phone but I have used an iPhone in the past. The one thing I find annoying about the iPhone is that you have to pay for the storage whereas with Android they tend to come with 128GB of storage straight out of the box.

iPhone is good, that is the only gripe I tend to have with them.

Frostice

well this was the talk for awhile, anybody thinking of getting one? i've already personally got a 80gig ipod, so i doubt i'll get one.
whats your throughts on them?
I haven't upgraded to making use of iPhone 15 pro Max and I don't think I'm ever going to do it as well because I think my iPhone 14 Pro Max is still in a very good condition. It's until it is no longer serving me very well that I will upgrade.

Barida

I at the moment have an Android phone but I have used an iPhone in the past. The one thing I find annoying about the iPhone is that you have to pay for the storage whereas with Android they tend to come with 128GB of storage straight out of the box.

iPhone is good, that is the only gripe I tend to have with them.

IPhone makes their device in a way that you pay for most of the services and that can be really frustrating.