Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Halo 3 ?

amr R

i just bought a 360 and in the past i was a play station gamer so can any tell why Halo is so great

Hacked Off

It's only great if you like First Person Shooter (FPS) games like Doom and Quake etc.As a FPS it does everything very well. The controls are good and the campagn mode is fun and varied with good CGI and storyline to set the mood. Where it shines is in multi-player, whether split-screen or linking upto 4 Xboxes for upto 16 players (a real hoot).It's Halo 2 that really shines through, though. The controls are improved with dual weapons and more weapon types and vehicles. The multiplayer option on Xbox Live is second to none for FPS. There are thousands of online players every minute of the day, hundred thousands every day.Halo 3 will improve on the graphics with native 720p resolution and textures, it's not likely to be a great leap forward from Halo 2 but a progressive improvement on an already well implemented format. That should make it a pretty good game anyway.

ghostrifle2

Halo has a very good storyline into it. the weapon in the games look's very good, and the graphic of halo 3 will be stunning.

God Of Games

Hey,well since the 360 is one of the 3 next gen consoles, it might explain why you its more exciting than the other games on playstation. and especially halo3, one of the hottest new games around, nothing can top that in my opinion! so it's pretty normal you're feeling this way and they're really no explanations what so ever so, you like it PERIOD!Well good luck on the game and happy gamingGoG