Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any good snipeing tips on halo 3??

smores

go to the map gaurdian and try to shoot those bird thingys first try to shot em with no-scopes then try zooming in and shooting them and if you wanna kill some body riding or driving make sure you shoot ahead on where they going like in a wort hog if they are riding it aim a little bit ahead of them and shoottry facing a good friend like tell him move around while your trying to get a head shot and if your health its down hide and { what i call guess shot] guess where there head is going to be and zoom in while YOUR still hiding and then move out and try to shoot him in the head then have another match now this time have a sniper match if he shoots you when hes across from you and your crouching in some hiding spot aim at his middle part jump and BAMM a head shot you can also do this if ur in a bubble sheild if my answer helped you can you please put it as best answer because i really need th points REALLY lol all done. these vids will help you

the first 1 is beginner the 2nd is intermidiate and the 3rd is advance

coryk125

- always go for headshots, bodyshots arent worth it
- shoot an explosive barrel if your target is nearby
- lead the bullet about a step or two ahead of your target (if far away)
- if you're trying to shoot someone out of a vehicle, shoot them out of the side, (or shoot the front engine of the ghost, it'll explode lol)