Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here wants to have a Halo movie like this?

Enrico

I love movies, i also love how video game stories ARE movies :)
but what i dont like is how movie directors tend to, for the lack of other word, B*stardize the beautiful storyline or white wash the film (prince of persia with an english accent?hmm)

That is why, if there WILL be a Halo movie, may it be like this:
1.Everything is in CG (like Beowulf movie) so the jumping while shooting and flying and aliens have smooth transitions in the movie

2.If the movie will not be in CG, i want Michael Bay to direct it and executing producer is Steven Spielberg and the producers of Halo themselves
3. Master Chief will NEVER remove his helment and reveal his face
4. Master Chief will be played by Hugo Weaving (his hand acting in V for Vendetta is well played.he is good in portraying emotions using non facial movements)
5. Except for Hugo Weaving, No other big Hollywood actors should be there hogging the limelight. No A list actors like tom cruise,di Caprio,etc. No, we do not want YOUR interpretation on the dialogues A-List actor.only fresh actors who can actually act.
6. I want a squad for Master Chief whose diversity is similar to Schuarzeneger's Predator:
A wise cracking demo guy (american) who always exchange wise cracks with the tough-ass-nail Hispanic woman (like the two in the movie Alien who makes the same appearance in Predator 2)
Strong silent heavy arms guy (preferably the hooligan Sphinx from Gone in 60 seconds) whose girlfriend is a Russian sniper (real russian please, not a russian acent wanna be)
A Fighting priest with a dark past
And an asian assassin who can perform GUN KATA from the movie Equilibrium
And a green apple newbie where the story will revolve around (the story will be told through his eyes). fresh out of camp, no battle experience but with good potential and taken under the wing of Master Chief (this is the representation of YOU, the gamer)
dont like micheal bay?no big @ss boom?

well then other directors that give big explosions!!give me explosions!its a war!!!

Mimii

This is something nice in my opinion. I think that if it's possible for a fan to make something like this and it gets good publicity, a lot of people are going to like it. Even Microsoft might pick interest it and see what they would do about it.