Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know what happened to the possible Halo movie?

midnighteyes117

I know I'm a nerd lol, but a couple years ago I remember reading in some xbox mags that a Halo movie was in the process of being made. It supposedly had Peter Jackson producing it and they were looking for someone to play chief (it was said to be out by late 08, but obviously that didn't happen). What happened? I haven't heard much of anything about it lately. Was it a rumour or are they really filming one? I was so super excited like yes they're finally making a Halo movie! But now, idk lol

Drew

The last thing I knew it got put on hold because Peter Jackson was working on something else. The release is delayed until 2012 unless something else happens. That is all I know.

kris mouzy

they stopped the making of it because of lack of money.. but theyve carried on making it now :D cant wait! but heres the link to the trailer.. not sure if its real/ not tho.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCo8KLjZhDY