Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to play Halo 3: ODST?

I need three good players to assist me on firefight on Halo 3:ODST. I have five maps i want to get 200000 on and on the last map i want to get the tenth skull award which could take a day with the four of us. I need players that practice good teamwork, have working mics, and can be serious enough to not quit the game. If anyone is interested contact me via my gamertag: XxTriumvirat3xX

Timothy

I would but I don't feel like wasting a whole day on halo 3 odst, why when I could be playing horde mode in GOW3.
I am extremely committed to most horde/survival modes but firefight gold old like last year.

Chibu

I'm going to decline getting in on this one because I have played it like 5x. I need something new to play or maybe I should just go back and play Halo Infinite all over again.

Zuby

After Halo 5 : Guardians, it's Halo 3 : ODST that's my favourite in the Halo series. I was so addicted to it like no other shooting games I have played.

Shiek

I have completed the game a long time ago. I no longer have it on my console, so I'm not sure if I would be interested in playing it again. It was a very good game no doubt but I won't be going back to it.