Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battlefield 3 or Halo Combat Evolved?

Invidius_01

I dont know which game to preorder i can only get one i plan on playing the beta for battlefield 3. But i also would like a halo game since im kinda new to halo series. Please don't tell me get MW3 im sick and tired of call of duty plus i just wait till next year for black ops 2 or mw4 so no call of duty.

Jason

i heard halo will not even have a multiplayer online. its just co op online. so if you are looking for an online multi player go with battlefield

Bawon

As far as getting any video games is concerned for me, I'm not a fan of getting any video game on pre orders for any reason whatsoever. I have had a lot of bad experience with pre ordering games, so I'm going to wait for them to be out and good before I can buy.

Hank

I enjoyed playing both Battlefield 3 and Halo Combat Evolved. But the former in Battlefield 3 was a better and more complete game. It was when Battlefield games made sense.

Bumble

Battlefield 3 was one of the best releases in the Battlefield franchise. It's not like what we have now especially with the trash Battlefield 2042 that's total crap. I will choose it first ahead of Halo Combat Evolved.

Shortie

As much as I am a huge Halo fan, I have to say that Battlefield 3 was definitely one of the better games and when it's a choice between Battlefield 3 or Halo Combat Evolved I would hands down choose Battlefield 3 without any question. It's a shame the Battlefield games have gone downhill since Battlefield 3 though.

Shiek

There is nothing much to check when you are going to compare Battlefield 3 and Halo combat Evolved because it is very clear that Battlefield 3 was a far more better game than Halo combat Evolved and I really enjoyed playing the game.