Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bioshock Halo or StrangleHold?

Nero

Halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

it all depends on what u like?you want a game now buy Bioshock,you want to wait for a while buy Halo.I am going to buy Bioshock and i will get back to u on how it is

throttle_13

All three, of course!But if you want an order of purchase, I would goBioShock (out now)Stranglehold (Sept 5)Halo 3 (Sept 25)Plenty of time to play them all, just let your work or school take the back burner!

Mimii

To be very honest with you, I've played both Bioshock and including Bioshock Infinite which both of them are great games. But Halo is absolutely awesome. You can never regret buying it. You should go for both of them if you have the money.