Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy CDs via PayPal

swapnil90

Hey

Do you all know any website from which I can buy X BOX 360 CDs and make a Payment via PayPal ??

Note: I stay in India

haloguy

Well, yeah that true you can buy by Paypal, but I believe he is referring India, so there must be some issues with Postal/Customs or something, that compelled him to ask this question.

kanu123

You can buy games through paypal from ebay but make sure that the seller ships that to India. You could enquire the seller about it through email. Also get a quote of the handling charges involved in shipping the console to India they sometimes can be prohibitive.

neol

Hey i live in India but successfully bought some goods via paypal alright. Have you tried it yet?

Cicero

Duh. I live in India too. If I want I could export Xbox duplicates for about 5 $. But I wont cause Uncle Bill would be angry and would sue me for a trillion dollars :p

PHPManiac

Well if you're in India, try out Ebay.in
I think most sellers accept Paypal there too. The rest that don't accept Paypal accept something called PaisaPay.

Zuby

You can be able to buy it on the Microsoft website using PayPal. The website accept PayPal payments. If you check it out, you will find out too. But you can buy on ebay definitely.