Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of Duty: World at War

SV11bucksfan

Well this is a pretty old game but I enjoyed it a lot when it was new! I like the zombie mode out of anything else and its still a great game to pick up if you can find it for $20 or less.

Chibu

Well this is a pretty old game but I enjoyed it a lot when it was new! I like the zombie mode out of anything else and its still a great game to pick up if you can find it for $20 or less.
You're right about the game being very old but it's actually when Activision Blizzard was putting more effort into making the COD games. I enjoyed playing the game.

Igba

Call of Duty : World At War was a very good release among the COD games in 2008. I really enjoyed playing it because I even pre ordered the game. But I must confess that Modern Warfare was a better release.

Hexagonian

I didn't play call of duty: world at war when it was released but from what I heard from early call of duty fans it's an epic game off the call of duty series.

Bumble

Call of Duty: World at War was a great COD game in 2008. I enjoyed playing it very well. But till date, one of my favorite or best COD game's is Black Ops II.

Asaba

The last Call of Duty video game that I played was Call of Duty Vanguard. Call of Duty: World at War wasn't that fun for me when I played it years ago. It was buggy.

Robertoo

The last Call of Duty video game that I played was Call of Duty Vanguard. Call of Duty: World at War wasn't that fun for me when I played it years ago. It was buggy.
It was Black Ops 2 that was the last Call of Duty video game which I played years ago. I moved on from the game's franchise. I'm planning on coming back to it when Microsoft start the game's development.