Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me get a 50 in halo 3?

Hat Trick

i have been at a 45 like forever and i need a good partner and i need so help so can anybody help me????

if u do it would be nice 2 do it 4 free but if i have to and ur really good i will give u a 1 month thats only if ur good!!!!

yo wassup!

i quit halo 3 at lvl 43 so if i were you i'd quit and play another game like call of duty 4 because the highest lvl in that game is lvl 55 and plus if you lose every game you don't go down a lvl because all you need is kills

yo wassup!

i quit halo 3 at lvl 43 so if i were you i'd quit and play another game like call of duty 4 because the highest lvl in that game is lvl 55 and plus if you lose every game you don't go down a lvl because all you need is kills

chammonds81

well what is it in im not that high because i just got my 360 in christmas but if you wanna 1v1 me to see how good i am just hit me up @legacy boi210

chammonds81

well what is it in im not that high because i just got my 360 in christmas but if you wanna 1v1 me to see how good i am just hit me up @legacy boi210