Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone help me get to a level 50 on halo 3?

Jordan

hello everyone i really need some help getting to 50 on halo 3. i WAS a 44 in team doubles, but then i got paired up with a bunch of sucky people cause none of my good friends were online for a while so now im a 38 in doubles and team slayer so if you could help me that'd be great! here's what ill give you: ill give you a 1 month if you get me to a 45 (i dont care if you get me to 45 in doubles or team slayer) if you get me to 50 ill give you 3 1 months (same thing i dont care which playlist you get me to 45 or 50 in!) ok hit me up on xbox live my account is r3lentless br oh and the reason i need help is i DID have a 50 general account ut got hacked a little while back. thanks everyone and im on everyday as long as i dont have any baskeball games, snowboard comps, or wakeboard sessions on that day! so please help! thanks and bye!
also i cant send messages to people who arent m y friends today so please add me so i can contact you cause i sent to many messages to people who arent my friends today