Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you beat your friends?

TigerPawsSC

Come on, be honest! Can you whoop up on your friends on Halo 2 or do they stomp you into the ground? I know personally, I get tanked by a couple of my boys every time I grab the sticks.

kanu123

I am quite a pro in match against the CPU but as it comes to humans then i cant play really like i do against the CPU. Humans are so unpredictable and have very new moves.

Donavin

Banned
well i know for a fact no one will believe me but you said tell the truth so, by a show of hands can anyone take on 3 people at once? with no radar? no i didn't think so, well lets just say i can own anyone that vs me in halo, my personal set is the sniper,and the magnum, my kill to death rate against 3 people is 1 death to every 5 kills making me a very effecient killer.

maggot

I can own all my best friends expt Benny, he is a beast with BxR lol with BattleRiffle and Alien Sniper

nuDy

most of my friends are very good and they are all better than me :censored:

Anyway, when I play with other guys I rock :tt2: Honestly, I don't want to win, because I loose interest. It is interesting to try and try :) that is the real gaming for me :p

Xeo

I'm a big fan of Halo, but. I'm not very good at it. I can admit it! I get beat by my brothers all the time.

Cicero

In Halo 2, I nearly get pwned every time. I roool in Counter Strike. I kill in about a second of sight in CS while I get shot the same way in Halo . Dunno why that happens to me ;(