Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comparisons to Playstation 3

HaloMaster

How does it compare? I've always been loyal to XBOX and XBOX 360, but lots of folks like Playstation. Where do you stand?

2Good4U

I stand with 360...there has been more problems with the 360 than the PS3 and the PS3 has lil bit better graphics but 360 had better launch games and will probably have better future games than Play station like Halo 3,Assassin's Creed,Forza motor sports,etc..:2guns:

Dreads

I think Playstation will lose thier touch, As Mircosoft is basiclly getting all of PS3's good games, ( Metal Gears Solid is now on all systems )

All Xbox 360 needs is God of War and Kingdom Hearts and then PS3 is done.

kanu123

The PS3 might be loosing the out the edge now. The xbox suffered from lack of titles for it. Now it has got initial advantage of many games available on its platform than the PS3. Hope it maintains the lead else my investment will go waste.

neol

But what about the grafics? xbox cant beat it, I stay by the ps3 man. They are still the leaders.

Dawgpound7000

I stand with 360.there has been more problems with the 360 than the PS3 and the PS3 has lil bit better graphics but 360 had better launch games and will probably have better future games than Play station like Halo 3,Assassin's Creed,Forza motor sports,etc.:2guns:
Dont forget about Gears of War 2 and 3 for future games. After Halo 3, Gears of War will be the new Halo.

Darkstealth

No matter how bad Sony is doing with the PS3 now; I believe that PS3 will rise and defeat the competition so I stand with the PS3 :D

Zmogas007

I think 360 wins. It's just better, not to mention the price. Well of course playstation 3 has better graphics and all. But besides that playstation lost.

upsidedownkiwi

I think that the xBox has a lot more potential as a media-pc/gaming center project, thus giving it much more value. But then agian, I got both (PS3 and xBox 360)

TheMouse

This is a very controversional topic that seems to be popping up in a lot of the places on the web. here's my take on it:

1: Graphics.
The Playstation 3, in my opinion, has far more graphics capacity than the XBOX360 has. The chipset that it uses is for more advanced and capable of more advanced GPU functions.

2. Functionality.
Although costly, the Bluray capacity of the Playstation 3 is a very big plus point; and could swing a lot of the undecided gaming patrons out there.

Overall, for the games that each of these consoles offers, I would say that the XBOX360 comes out tops; I mean, come on - this is a Halo community, what else would I say :p ?

mnjogi

about xbox 360

I loved Xbox 360 I think its beter than Playstation 3 .Actually Playstation 3
has some problems but Xbox 360 has a bright future