Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you complete your Halo 3 100%?

Tonny

I have a very big problem when it comes to completing my games 100%. Ever since I started playing all my Halo games, I seriously haven't gotten myself to complete Halo 3 at 100%. Does any other gamer have this challenge?

Chibu

Yes, I managed to complete playing Halo 3 100% just once. I would have loved to play the game again because I had it rushed to meet up with the other video games I needed to play at the time.

Shortie

No, I never completed it 100% even though I and a friend tried our hardest to do so. We played for months on end each evening just trying to complete as much as we could and try and complete it 100% but it just wasn't meant to be. Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of fun trying if I am honest because we played with a group of friends, and the banter and laughs as well as the game were great but I just didn't have the time after a while to dedicate to competing it 100%.

Dori

It was never really possible for me to complete Halo 3 100% because I have never been the kind of gamer to go with 100% completion of any video game. I would only make sure to complete the game's main story.

Mimii

I have never been one to look for 100% completion in any video game that I have played. But I have always made sure to complete the game's main story.

Zuby

It wasn't easy for me to complete playing my Halo 3 100%. This is because of how slow I take it whenever I'm playing any video games especially when it's a game series. It took me more than 2 years to complete it 100%.

Igba

I have never bothered about completing any video game which I have played 100%. It's never been my MO and I'm not going to worry about it because it's only me adding unnecessary pressure to myself.