Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did you know this already?

TheUnholyOne

New weapons and devices

# The powerful Spartan laser can be used to stop vehicles. This directed energy weapon’s battery conservation scheme requires a user to “paint” its target during a brief charge lag. A zoomed scope will assist in aiming. It’s slow, but one of the most powerful portable armaments in your arsenal.

# A bubble shield creates a Sue Storm-like protective bubble around you, preventing weapon fire. Its spherical shape is large enough to protect a small group, but users, or more importantly, enemy troops, can pass through it on foot or in vehicles.

# A portable gravity lift propels you airborne to strategic heights and hard-to-get spots. The GravLift emits a column of directed anti-gravity force. This device is a simple but effective means of giving materiel or troops a quick vertical lift.

# Man Cannons are stationary airlifts at certain locations that propel you to different spots. They can “shoot” men or vehicles.
Spike grenades can be thrown to stick onto opponents and the environment.

# The Mongoose four-wheeled ATV holds two Spartans.
#

A new game play mode called “VIP” makes one player on a team the most important target - the team can’t be defeated unless he’s snuffed out.

# Two new single-use items that can be used offensively or defensively include the Energy Drain and Tripmine. The Energy Drain is a short-range magnetic-induction effect causing disastrous failure of powered field systems within a set radius. It also has a damaging effect on biological systems and can wound or kill most bipeds. Basically, if you see it, get away quick.

# The Tripmine reacts to pressure or movement. It has a slight magnetic impulse that will attach it to vehicles, turning them into deadly traps, or it can be placed on the ground to blast careless interlopers. The mine has two states - inactive and active - learning to see and hear the difference can be a matter of life or death.

linkinlt

lols. I see u copied that from somewhere. Don't do that. I think everyone knows that. If u found some nice info, just take some time, and add some your comments, not only plain copied text.

No offence ;] Cheers!

superdupa

yeh some people prolly look here and not on bungie so props for poasting it, but un-props fro copying and pastingQ

mantlefan

I dont see anything wrong with what he did. infact i will even thank you. Thanks for posting the information. i found it usefull.