Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you use any cheat in Halo 2?

Frostice

A lot gamers are very good when it comes to using cheat codes to play their games. I know very well that there are few cheat codes for Halo 2 but I never used any of them.

Did you use any? Which one's did you use?

Tonny

I have never cared about making use of cheat codes playing Halo 2. I love playing out hard and difficult. I love tough challenge.

Nazzy

Yes, I did used some cheats when I was playing the game. I wasn't the one who invented or created the cheats, so I believe that they are there to be used.

Chibu

My brother is the best cheater that I have ever seen that's playing the Halo games. There's no way he would play without using cheats. How he comes to know about them still shocks me.

Igba

With my Halo gaming experience, I believe that I have the knowledge and skill to play without having to cheat my way through getting a win. It's not my way because I would feel ashamed of myself after doing it.

Mimii

If it ever gets to the point of where I would be interested in cheating to win a game, it's not worth playing the game for me. I have never cheated in any game in my life.

Zuby

I was a lot younger when I played Halo 2. I used a few cheats in playing the game because it was something that was which was common among my gaming peers. I enjoyed the life and health cheats.